[Server-devel] Warning: breakage updating xs-config

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 03:53:20 EDT 2008

A few weeks ago Bryan and David reported breakage with xs-config, and
over the last week over various tests we've had xs-config updates
making a mess of already-configured XS setups. I haven't had a chance
to look at it but yes, it is a high priority bug, and I'll be working
on it asap.

Earlier updates to xs-config had been mainly tested in new installs or
unconfigured XS setups. I also probably blamed something else for the
breakage when I saw it. Now it's pretty clear and unambiguous *why*
things are broken.

I wish I had spotted this earlier - /

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com