[Server-devel] introduction...

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 16:37:18 EDT 2008

At the moment I believe  coping with fedora, would probably be more
difficult than doing what you say you are already going go to do anyway. Why
not let me start working on porting to debian, I will not be Nepal until
June/July so have plenty of time. I believe, porting said packages to debian
and running ebox is going to be easier than just looking at one of the
existing builds, which might give me an idea of what XS does, but won't
contribute in any way.

David