[Server-devel] [sugar] sugar roadmap

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 20:47:56 EDT 2008

2008/4/12 David Van Assche <dvanassche at gmail.com>:
>    I want to second the opinion that Moodle is definitely the right tool for
> content distribution, though a localised broken down wikipedia as a global
> reference to information is not a bad idea.

Both are definitely in the roadmap ;-)

> Coming from a teaching
> perspective, children students need to be led, they need to be shown what to
> do.

You will find many (most?) people around here disagree. You _really_
want to read more about the Hole in the Wall experiment and Social
constructivism (which moodle is based upon, too).

>     Another thing I've noticed on this list is the insistence on recreating
> the wheel

On server devel??? You won't hear that from me at least, I am the
laziest programmer you will find :-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com