[Server-devel] BOF on apachecon Amsterdam

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Sun Apr 13 16:22:07 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-04-08 at 10:19 -0300, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Marten Vijn <info at martenvijn.nl> wrote:
> >  I am preparing the bof, thanks for your input!
>
> Fantastic! Thanks for doing this.  If you remember to keep notes and
> post something back (maybe CC'd to the key participants from the BoF)
> then we can continue the conversation online.

output:

it seems not very possible to tune the XS to multiple settings /
environments.

Best approach would be:
- find diffentent scenarios
- tune specific for these scenarios
- make choise for each scenario

For more questions we are welcome on irc channel #apache on Freenode.

I have spoken a lot of people:
- asked experianced developer to join GSoC / coding / testing
- showed many to road how join olpc anyway
- help of lot of make mind shift from buying a laptop do doing an
education project.

kind regards,
Marten

> cheers,