[Server-devel] selinux enforcing...

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Tue Aug 21 11:10:43 EDT 2007

Anaconda breaks if you try to run livecd with selinux disabled.
Permissive is as good as it gets for now.

The larger picture is that we are going to adopt the security model used
on the laptop (Bitfrost), not SELinux.

I have been ignoring SELinux for now --- first we get it working,
then we can
afford to get paranoid...

Holger, if you do find a pointer to a good intro to SELinux, please
share
it with the list...

John