[Server-devel] selinux enforcing...

Daniel Jared Dominguez danjared at laptop.org
Mon Aug 20 12:20:48 EDT 2007

I don't believe we've actually done anything with SELinux yet. However,
I agree that it would be a good idea to start talking about it and see
if it's something we're going to be doing any work on. As things are,
though, I feel like we don't have enough resources working on school
servers to spend any appreciable time on SELinux.

--Jared