[Server-devel] MPP port selection

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Thu Apr 5 14:57:33 EDT 2007

I am suggesting that we change from port 953 (rndc) to port 16,
currently unassigned.

The open question is whether we should proceed with IANA registration
for this
service.  How long is the MPP service going to be needed ?
It is likely that we would have to change ports again after
registration, unless they give
us 16...

wad