[OLPC Security] olpc security - wetware issues

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Feb 9 19:16:33 EST 2007

Simson Garfinkel wrote:

> On Feb 8, 2007, at 7:03 PM, alien wrote:
>
>> Certainly at a minimum, I imagine reviewing who has logged into the
>> system is a good start and a concept that any child should be able to
>> understand.
>
> What do you mean, "logged into the system?"
>
> Put it this way: let's say we were talking about a cell phone, not a
> computer. How would you show the people who had logged into the cell phone?

Thanks for the cell phone example. It illustrates perfectly what would be
interesting to save. "Call logs". Consider the question a parent could
ask: "With whom did my child chat?" Whether parental supervision is
always the best idea is not something I want to decide. However, the
lack of ideas on this list what could be interesting for parents is
unexpected.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel
--