[OLPC Security] olpc security - wetware issues

alien alien at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 9 02:54:04 EST 2007

If you can make a hundred dollar laptop, you should be able to find a
way to communicate a child's activities to its parents. Perhaps the
first two-second idea off the top of my head isn't feasible, but I'm
sure if a few talented people were to actually take the problem
seriously, something could be done.