[Rwanda-learningteam] Pictures from Porto Alegre

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at laptop.org
Tue May 18 18:14:36 EDT 2010

       Hi all,

       Like I mentioned in my previous e-mail, the colleagues from the research lab Silvia and I used to work lost their collection of pictures that showed the evolution of the Porto Alegre pilot. They are currently doing an effort to recover part of the lost pictures from the personal archives each member of the team has. They are publishing such material under Picassa:

         http://picasaweb.google.com/ufrgs.lec?showall=true#100

          This is the raw material, but might give you an ideal of what I would like to accomplish with our Flickr account. Please take a look and browse the pictures. Unfortunately, album's names and descriptions are in Portuguese, but you might have an idea of what they mean.

          LEC (our previous research group) also has a YouTube channel:

          http://www.youtube.com/user/lecufrgs

          There are finished videos our team produced. Unfortunately, the harddrive with all the original footage died. We lost all the videos of a documentary about teachers trainers that we were doing.

            I hope these material serve as inspiration about other things we can do here in Rwanda.

            Abraços

Juliano Bittencourt <juliano at laptop.org>
Learning Development
One Laptop per Child