[Rwanda-learningteam] Productivity and Communication tools for us

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at laptop.org
Mon May 17 08:42:09 EDT 2010

       Hi all,

       Like we have discussed in the last weeks, I'm trying to setup some web tools for our group with two different objectives:

        1. share information easily among ourselves and synchronize our actions
        2. share with the world the things we are doing here in Rwanda

        In order to accomplish these objectives, we are going to start using many different web applications: dropbox, google calendar, flickr, wordpress, etc.

        Because our Internet broadband constraints (too many people using the web at the same time),  instead of conducting workshops I've decided that the best way would be to use two different approaches. For some tools, I'm going to send e-mail with instructions that you can follow and than talk to me in case of problems. Other tools I will work in small groups to setup and start the usage. After we all have tried with those different tools, we can get together and do a wrap up session, checking ideas and discussing if the tools are really helping.

       Because some of the tools are gmail based, I would like to ask that you all sent me you gmail email addresses.

       Abraços,

Juliano Bittencourt <juliano at laptop.org>
Learning Development
One Laptop per Child