[Rwanda-learningteam] Hiring Interns from KIE

Julia Reynolds julia at laptop.org
Sat Mar 13 09:56:18 EST 2010

Hey Silvia,

Perfect, we all have the same people on our lists! Yes, I was hoping
they could come in first thing next week for something like that. We
also need time to discuss and do a bit more training with them. Any
ideas you have on how that may look would be great.

We need their help in the schools, which is right now just twice a
week. There is no end date, but we could say until the training is
over or renew each semester, something like that.

Jimmy Desire, do you remember the person who presented this Etos
project Silvia mentions?

Thanks
Julia

--