[Rwanda-learningteam] Teachers Training Document

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at laptop.org
Sun Jul 4 07:34:51 EDT 2010

      Hi all,

      Yesterday Silvia, Melissa and I spent the day working in a booklet for the teachers training. it was a little bit trick to keep the document around 15 pages and also put everything that was needed. Therefore we delayed it 1 day than the original deadline.

      Please download the document and get familiar with it before the training, if possible:

     http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5958686/OLPC_booklet.pdf

     I know this is last minute, but we are all trying to handle with the constraints that the situation requires.

     Thanks all for your cooperation,

     Juliano

Juliano Bittencourt <juliano at laptop.org>
Learning Development