[Rwanda-learningteam] Re : Conference we will attend

Richard Niyonkuru niyo_richard at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 18 10:18:52 EST 2010

Hi David

I believe this is an opportunity for us to reflect and document the work we have been doing in Rwanda. I know that writing is not an easy think, especially when taken into a scientific context, however if we work as a group definitely we can have a paper to be presented.
I am going to read about constructivism and I will propose you a theme later.
Cheers,

" Vise Toujours plus loin, attrape la lune et si tu la manques, tu seras quand même tout près des étoiles"

  Richard Niyonkuru,   M&E Advisor for ICT projects     MINISTRY OF EDUCATION  PO BOX 622 KIGALI
CELL:+250-078-867-9879