[Rwanda-learningteam] What everybody is writing?

Juliano Bittencourt juliano at laptop.org
Tue Feb 23 19:17:13 EST 2010

       Hi all,

       As everybody else Silvia and I are also writing an article about the work in Matsiko for the Eurologo conference. We are a little bit late because took us a lot of time to define the scope of our paper. During the work a doubt came to our mind if we weren't overlapping themes with other in the group, though. It is obvious that given our work together a certain level of overlapping is totally ok. More than that, it is necessary. However, it wouldn't be nice to send two paper about the same experience with the same scope.

       It would be nice if you guys share the topics of your papers so we also continue in sync with what is going on in Rwanda.

       Abraços,

       Juliano

Juliano Bittencourt <juliano at laptop.org>
Learning Development