[Repairs] spare parts for amateur repairer?

XO community support volunteer sandy at laptop.org
Fri Nov 27 16:35:56 EST 2009

Greetings,

First time I've partially  disassembled an XO that wouldn't display
but shows charging main battery and power LED,  to get it ready to
redonate and I could use some help!

Have found the ML 1220 enough lacks juice but was fairly seated.

Does anyone have a few spare ML 1220 AND/OR a spare serial connector
for me to complete a repair if that fails?

Of course, I can pay for postage and costs if needed.  And if I get
competent at the 'fix clock', maybe  I can fix others.

Sandy

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Culseg