[Repairs] Repair centers directory

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue May 6 01:02:57 EDT 2008

I took a stab at cleaning up wiki pages, and was partially successful -
it needs plenty of help.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Repair_center_locations - a lot of this
information is really out-of-date, so please help correct it! I am
trying to keep the entry for each center to 1-2 links max, so that
people can just go directly to that link for more information about an
individual center once they find the location they are looking for.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Repair_centers - it is cleaned-up all the way
down to the http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Repair_centers#Meetings section.
Can someone take/clean/migrate the content below that to some other,
better section?

Also, something we should start...
http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=How_to_start_a_repair_center&action=edit

Just a few strawman stabs at trying to make the vast amounts of
information we have here coherent to outside viewers.

-Mel