[Repairs] Fwd: Welcome to the "Repairs" mailing list

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Mon May 5 20:17:13 EDT 2008

W00t w00t ! :-)

FYI,
  Here's where I'm putting notes for the tentatively called BLIXO -
Bellingham XO Repair Center, (BLI is the international code for our
nearest/international airport).

  http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Bellingham/Repair_center

and the start of my inventory information  (which I may actually move to
teamwiki, if there's any sensitive information on it).

   http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_Bellingham/Repair_center/inventory

-Ixo