[Repairs] interesting feedback from repair center spare parts surveys

Ixo X oxI ixo at myna.ws
Wed Jun 11 02:15:44 EDT 2008

Nicholas,
   Actually, your wish is wiki's command. :)

1) You can click on 'watch' button, and the wiki page will send you updates
on the page, as they happen. :)

2) Look in the 'history' tab for comparing vvarious werions,  for example.
    http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Repair&diff=next&oldid=137396

Hope that helps,
-iXo