[Repairs] interesting feedback from repair center spare parts surveys

Nicholas Bodley nbodley at speakeasy.net
Tue Jun 10 20:42:24 EDT 2008

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 11:02:54 -0400, Mel Chua <mel at melchua.com> wrote:

> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Repair#Spare_parts
> The latest updates.

Interesting!
It would be nice, although not so easy, to have a way to see what's new
when going to any wiki page.  Not a high priority, though. Persistent
cookies on the viewer's computer?

I do hope that some more attention will be given to anti-static
procedures. I know, I'm from industry, where it's a religion.
A while back (I'm retired) got careless, and destroyed a digital watch
module "movement" a while back. Display drivers were seriously blown.
Casio doesn't seel that module; bought a whole new one, which was
fortunately not costly.

Best,
--
Nicholas Bodley