[Power] SA

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 14:21:08 EST 2010

Sorry to be jumping in late on this thread. I just wanted to add that
I have seen a similar phenomenon that Paul describes. An XO-1 laptop
had some charge at the start of a mid-day test in Washington, D.C.
area August 2008 of the 10 watt panel. In 2h 45m, charge went from 24%
to full under clear skies and mild temps. Then charge held constant
from that point on while the bright sun lasted. Photo and more details
here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/curiouslee/2770555717/in/set-72157603561461482/

I have not ever installed the power logging script.

Mike
mikelee at laptop.org