[Power] Fwd: solar panels to gaza - any pitfalls?

Paul Commons commons at laptop.org
Tue Feb 23 13:50:30 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Richard A. Smith <richard at laptop.org>wrote:

> On 02/23/2010 01:14 PM, Reuben K. Caron wrote:
> >
> > On Feb 23, 2010, at 1:02 PM, Richard Smith wrote:
> >
> >> 2nd try.. Needs to be power at lists.laptop.org
> >> <mailto:power at lists.laptop.org> not power at laptop.org
> >> <mailto:power at laptop.org>

Limpopo Prov.  Sent email earlier today to woman who is there.  The only
feedback I have is "not working" so as soon as I get more information, I'll
let you all know.

In Sierra Leone, the panels worked perfectly, although that was during the
dry season.  Haven't heard how the wet season has affected that

> --
> Richard A. Smith  <richard at laptop.org>
> One Laptop per Child

Paul Commons