[Power] Haiti power questions

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Mon Dec 6 18:58:25 EST 2010

> Tony: there's something not quit right with the end of your graph.  It
> should look closer to the way this chart ends.
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/~rsmith/XO1-chg.png

I think I am logging every 100ms or so, each pixel is 12 seconds wide, I think the graph is an accurate representation of what happened. I am unable to measure below 0.2A, but even the fastest of your plots would be 6 minutes to drop to 0.2A. I do have considerable voltage loss with series components and this may be the reason, voltage would have risen as the current dropped.

I doubt that the discrepancy between our readings is significant but I can repeat with other XO's if necessary.

Tony