[Peripherals] windmills

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at bolinux.org
Tue May 13 13:34:46 EDT 2008

I will try to put something together so this doesn't get lost, because I
can vouch it works.

 One of the major technology  issues had to do on how to mount the
dynamo so that as it rotates to follow the wind the power transfer will
not depend on a wire, but in a contact touching a brass cylinder set on
the pole.
And of course, the brake.

Besides that it was in appearance a simple thing...  I put a bit of
sarcasm here, because I have grown to respect enormously technology
solutions that actually work, as distinct from whatever I concoct in my
gasoline-fumes damaged brain.  Hopefully my car will be working again
today, after two rounds of removing and replacing the gas tank.

Yama