[Peripherals] Fwd: Project on Peripherals for OLPC program at MIT in December-January

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Wed Aug 13 14:09:52 EDT 2008

Nipun,

Thank you for your interest in the educational project.

For getting involved in the India efforts you might like to talk to
the OLPC-India team based at Mumbai which has been making great
efforts in the project at Khairat.
I have copied them here.

Also, for general internship related information you might want to
check this page out -
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Internships
and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Tech_internships