[Openec] Welcome!

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Jul 22 01:10:27 EDT 2007

On 20/07/2007, at 6:52 AM, Frieder Ferlemann wrote:
> [...] we should adapt
> the directory structure within openec git to leave room for a
> Forth implementation as well.

You can always do that later, no reason to do it now.  The
OpenFirmware SVN contains the build tools for the EC Forth
environment ... it is a metacompiled target.  The image runs okay in
s51 now.  I've tried a couple of images on A-Test PCBs which use the
KB3920, but there is still some work to port from the 8051 simulation
to the KB3920 or KB3700.  The B4s and recovery connectors should
arrive soon.  I'd rather concentrate on doing the code than talking
about which repository it should live in.  ;-)

--
James Cameron