[Openec] August 23rd commit by root broke compiling

Frieder Ferlemann frieder.ferlemann at web.de
Mon Aug 27 10:47:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

the recent commit by root:
http://dev.laptop.org/git.do?p=projects/openec;a=commitdiff;h=edae494f1e17c3803d381394ffb1b70baa02140a
broke compiling.

Please _never_ commit stuff that is not tested to be compileable.

The openec project is at a stage where it is in need of more
developers.
While "shit happens" I'm angry to find that only
several hours after the "blinking brick" announcement
the project is in an uncompileable state.

I just now noticed that this has been the case for 4 days.

If you downloaded and tried to dive into the project I
apologize and must ask you to give it another go.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Greetings,
Frieder