[OLPC_Boston] Join the group

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Oct 28 20:15:06 EDT 2014

Hi Charles,

Please consider contacting Tony Anderson (cc'd) who volunteers on OLPC
projects around the world, in particular Rwanda, Thanks!

Some other great OLPC community resources you should look over:

   http://olpcMAP.net
   http://planet.laptop.org
   http://sugarlabs.org
   http://unleashkids.org

PS don't hesitate to reply privately with a resume/CV or other relevant
experiences if you're interested in volunteering in the field or
otherwise.  EG many of us do volunteer work in Haiti (and similar) right
here in the North American neighborhood :-)