[OLPC_Boston] Join the group

Charles Ishimwe charles_ishimwe at emerson.edu
Tue Oct 28 19:43:18 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

My name is Charles Ishimwe and I am originally from Rwanda. I currently live is West Newton MA. I'm a student at Emerson College in Boston. I would like to join the volunteering team of OLPC-Boston. I love the whole concept of the program because my young brothers and sister uses these computers back home in Rwanda.

I have written many research papers about OLPC and I wish I can help in one way or either to the program. I hope I will get to know better what volunteers do in order for me to be involved.

Regards,

Charles