[OLPC_Boston] Question on eToys Older kids and adults??

Anastasia stanasia at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 10:55:14 EST 2011

Thank you all for allowing me & Mike mcrory to participate in your initiative and activities.

We are clearing our plates to focus on assisting and participating with you.

On another note another programmer friend named Greg demchak is wanting to engage with you and to assist in creating the afterschool focus. His attention is toward the older kids. Therefore I truly appreciate your follow up Nicholas.

He was planning to attend last night but broke his foot yesterday n was instead at the doctors. Sugar would be more his focus and wants to attend your next meeting regarding sugar & also olpc.

On another note a professor friend of mine can possibly assist w challenges around curriculum building across varied cultures w different dynamics & challenges. His name is Daniel Yalowitz & is a founding member of the Peaceful Schools initiative at Lesley University. I am meeting with him next weekend & wants to hear more. Although he travels a lot in his work & is only available electronically & for consultation & writing curriculum.

Thank you once again.

Anastasia