[OLPC_Boston] OLPC Tablet Tech Interfaces: Talks & Discussion - 2PM Fri June 17 in East Cambridge, MA

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jun 15 14:15:59 EDT 2011

From: C. Scott Ananian

I'll post more details later today, but the short version is that Nick Montfort, Chris Ball, Angela Chang, and I will be giving short talks starting at 2pm Eastern time this Friday on the general subject of "narrative interfaces".  It will be webcast live athttp://www.ustream.tv/channel/cscottnet  and we'll also post higher quality audio/video afterward.  Primary focus is not the talks but the discussion afterward.

We may be able to accommodate a few more people in person at the talks, but our space is (alas!) limited.  Email me at cscott at laptop dot org to RSVP if you're interested in attending live, and I'll let you know how we're doing for space.

Excerpt from: http://olpcnews.com/commentary/refocusing/olpc_foundation_update_xo_3_development_eastern_africa.html#comments

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !