[OLPC_Boston] EPHAS.org Site Relaunch // From G. Ryan Ansin

Every Person Has a Story (EPHAS) GRyanAnsin at EPHAS.org
Tue Jun 14 10:08:15 EDT 2011

Use this area to offer a short teaser of your email's content. Text here
will show in the preview area of some email clients.
Email not displaying correctly?
[1]View it in your browser.
Friends,
  Links:
    1. http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=0a9ad6dc87ab801bedce68a35&id=c73e2875b2&e=0ec945da40

We have just relaunched the website of [2]Every Person Has A Story
(www.EPHAS.org)! Check it out!
  Links:
    2. http://ephas.org?utm_source=EPHAS+Master+List&utm_campaign=c73e2875b2-Website_Announcement6_14_2011&utm_medium=email

Every Person Has A Story is a _non-profit empowering and connecting students
across the developing world and the U.S. through the power of digital
photography and the world wide web_. Our goal is to give our students the
medium, amplify their voices and help them tell their stories to the widest
audience possible.

To support the communities in which EPHAS works, we sell limited runs of
prints of our students’ photos, with their permission. Each photo from our
14 locations across Cambodia, the Dominican Republic, Haiti, Rwanda and the
U.S. comes with a personal card with the student-artist’s name, age, and a
bit of their story.

In celebration of our new tools to help connect our students and the world,
we are offering a _free gift with each photo purchase_ this week – a 2011
EPHAS Wall Calendar (example attached). _100% of the proceeds from each
photo sale goes back to the community of its origin._

If you would like to [3]support EPHAS and our students across the world, the
best way is to own a print!
  Links:
    3. http://ephas.org/workshop?utm_source=EPHAS+Master+List&utm_campaign=c73e2875b2-Website_Announcement6_14_2011&utm_medium=email

[4]Our exclusive media partner in this announcement is
sustainablog.org_. _You can also learn more about us
at [5]Bostinnovation.com and find EPHAS on [6]twitter and [7]facebook.
  Links:
    4. http://blog.sustainablog.org/helping-kids-help-their-communities-with-a-camera?utm_source=EPHAS+Master+List&utm_campaign=c73e2875b2-Website_Announcement6_14_2011&utm_medium=email
    5. http://bostinnovation.com/2011/06/08/every-person-has-a-story-empowering-students-around-the-globe-with-photography?utm_source=EPHAS+Master+List&utm_campaign=c73e2875b2-Website_Announcement6_14_2011&utm_medium=email
    6. http://twitter.com/?utm_source=EPHAS+Master+List&utm_campaign=c73e2875b2-Website_Announcement6_14_2011&utm_medium=email#%21/EPHASpro
    7. http://www.facebook.com/pages/EPHAS-Every-Person-Has-A-Story/117100891666850?utm_source=EPHAS+Master+List&utm_campaign=c73e2875b2-Website_Announcement6_14_2011&utm_medium=email

Thank you very much for your time and support,

G. Ryan Ansin
Founder and Executive Director
Every Person Has a Story
 [8]follow on Twitter | [9]friend on Facebook | [10]forward to a friend
 [11]unsubscribe from this list | [12]update subscription preferences
  Links:
    8.
    9.
    10. http://us2.forward-to-friend.com/forward?u=0a9ad6dc87ab801bedce68a35&id=c73e2875b2&e=0ec945da40