[OLPC_Boston] It's official with photos and evaluations: Bukokholo School Kenya XO HIV/AIDS Project

Sandra Thaxter sandra at smallsolutionsbigideas.org
Tue Aug 3 19:19:23 EDT 2010

 Greetings Small Solutions Friends

See attached photos sent from the Hands of Charity project taken this past
week.  This is where are hard work and funding went this winter.  Thank you
everyone for your support.  More details later, but here is the raw
evidence.  We are real!l!!.  Please open the attachment.

Your Small Solutions Team...and there are many others to thank

Sandra, Edo and Alan.