[OLPC_Boston] Sugar meeting in Boston Tuesday Sept 22, 6:30pm Allston at the Gardner Pilot Academy

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 19:02:31 EDT 2009

We will be meeting in the computer room/library at 6:30pm.  Bring your
Its in a quiet neighborhood with on-street, not permitted parking.  Its not
far from anything but definitely use the internet or GPS to get directions
as its well nestled into its neighborhood.

We will have 20 computers that can run sugar sticks plus
bring your own XO and laptops.  We will be discussing goals for the
year and maybe trying out Blueberry!

Bring a >1GB USB stick with you and I'll have the mega-burner and we can
burn the latest SoaS-Blueberry for everyone.

I'm really excited that we are meeting in a school. I hope you guys are too!