[OLPC_Boston] Meetup in Boston Sept 22nd 6:30pm

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Fri Sep 11 08:18:59 EDT 2009

Hi Bernie,
I understand. But for now we are constrained by the school schedule. Its
open on Tuesdays and Thursdays for English as a Second Language classes so
it doesn't cost them anything to have us there.  As time goes on I'll look
for alternate days when they have events already. I'm not yet sure how late
the building will be open.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove