[OLPC_Boston] Deployment Tomorrow!

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Tue Mar 31 22:33:25 EDT 2009

I am *insanely* excited about this. After more than 2 years volunteering
with the project, this is the first time I'll actually get to see kids using
XOs in a class. Echo Katelyn's thanks to everyone who's made this moment
possible!

Oh - and we still need volunteers for next week's classes. ;)
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School#Volunteer_Sign-Up_Dates

--Mel