[OLPC_Boston] Taita International School

Anurag Goel agoel23 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:31:43 EDT 2009

To teams interested in a school to work with,Hey,
We've been in contact with two schools in Kenya. Since we're limited in
resources (100 laptops, limited budget), we're not going to work in both
schools. The Taita International School is a school near the capital of
Kenya, Nairobi. It is in a rural area and has about 100 students enrolled
that are in our target age group (6-12). Since our school (Spurgeon's
Academy in the Kibera Slum) has very good relations with the Taita
International School, we'd also like to cooperate a bit with any team
interested in working at this school. The Taita International School has
been in continual communication with us and are very eager to host a team.

David Han dshan at bu.edu
Anurag Goel agoel23 at gmail.com
Pat Capello patrickcapello at gmail.com

--