[OLPC_Boston] Pong: Support team status ping, 3/24

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Mar 25 00:54:27 EDT 2009

Copying the list on this...

(1st email)

Thanks! Do you want me to show them Moodle tomorrow? (They asked if I
might be able to) or should we defer to a crash course with you Thursday
if we can?

I'll try to get them an hour slot with you Thurs after 11 or Friday
after 3. Likewise for the student techteam (will try to schedule those
slots either in parallel or back to back to save you all driving time).

(1 min later)

Arrrgh - you meant for the techteam, not the XS, right? My bad... only
one hour to schedule, then, and I'll do Moodle 101 tomorrow. Do they
need anything other than XOs? (If you bring tools, we can have the kids
figure out how to get a toolset and parts for their school, and how to
set up a support system.)

Do you want/need any help from any other volunteers?