[OLPC_Boston] OLPC - Boston University

Anurag Goel agoel23 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:47:51 EDT 2009

Dear all,
we are getting along pretty well but still have a lot of things to discuss.
Mel, Elsa, and Lauren, it would be great if we can meet with you sometime
soon. Our team is planning to have a meeting Sunday. If there is any
particular time and location that works well for you guys, please let us
know. It would be great if we could have a Boston wide meeting sometime
tomorrow just to see how everyone else is doing and to share information.
Seth, if we could work in your office some time this weekend to get more
exposure with the XOs, that would be really helpful. I'll try to create a
wiki page for Boston University this weekend so everyone can get an idea of
where we are so far. I'm attaching a sponsorship letter from our NGO, for
those who are interested in reading about the kids we would like to work
with and their background information. Any feedback and ideas will be
greatly appreciated. Hope to meet with guys soon!

Thanks,
Anurag Goel
Boston University
College of Engineering