[OLPC_Boston] OLPC - Boston University

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Mar 19 00:25:04 EDT 2009

Lauren! Great to hear from you - I actually walk by BU every weekday
evening now (joined a food co-op nearby) if you're still in the area.

Anurag, how did the meeting tonight go? If you'd like feedback from
local volunteers, I'd encourage you to post minutes to the wiki and ask
for thoughts on this list like several people have done in the last few
days.

I know of two schools with very active groups on this list - Mack and
Katelyn from Harvard are cc'd here, as are Elsa and Yifan from Olin.
Yifan was also in a deployment team that came from Chicago to work on
the deployment here and might have insights into the issues you might
have to address in dealing with such a short time of being onsite at the
deployment this summer. You may want to ask them questions on this list
(I think everyone is here).

Elsa - this was the email I was thinking of, since you mentioned wanting
to help other chapters get started. It was on the list after all. :)