[OLPC_Boston] FW: CFS Pilot -- xos have been flashed

Jeffrey Atkinson Jeffrey.Atkinson at students.olin.edu
Mon Mar 16 17:18:26 EDT 2009

Mel, Mack, Katelyn and I were at CFS this morning and reflashed all 28 XOs with build 767. The custom CFS activities pack was installed on all of them.
They're ready and waiting for deployment!
Things to follow up: one of them at least seems to have a pretty bad battery. We should make sure spare parts and repair tools are on-site.
The four of us also talked about the communication gaps between teams. Mel is taking on the responsibility of getting everyone on the same page until there is an all-hands meeting for the various deployment teams. More info about the meeting  to come.

Jeffrey