[OLPC_Boston] GuruFest

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:41:18 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Just thought it might be a great idea to videotape these events and make them available
in segments-indexed by skills and topics. I understand this would involve some editing work but
would provide highly valuable needed resources to other communities and groups.

Hope you have a Great Event and hope to have chance to learn these skills in the near future.

Thanks!

John Tierney

<http://gurufest.org/gurfest_postcard_final_V5.pdf>  postcards that  need to