[OLPC_Boston] Curriculum team setup resources

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Mar 11 20:10:06 EDT 2009

Hi, Sandra!

Promised links from today to help your curriculum team go live:

Quick Windows emulation instructions are at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Emulating_the_XO/Quick_Start/Windows, though
once SoaS is ready for primetime I'd just switch to that. Yifan has
gotten Sugar running on Windows emulation a bajillion times and can
probably help you with setup on Windows. Elsa should be (soon) able to
help you get it running on Ubuntu. I just got it working on Fedora.

You might want to set dates for your first consulting session or two
with CFS before spring break, so start hollering out dates that you'll
be coming in - I believe the One-For-All loop team is on this list (hi,
Mack and Katelyn!)

--Mel