[OLPC_Boston] [Olpc] Re: Update on CFS Server

Colin Zwiebel colin.zwiebel at students.olin.edu
Tue Mar 10 15:57:30 EDT 2009

Don't know what Xy will think about this, but according to Outlook he is
busy as follows:

http://students.olin.edu/2012/czwiebel/misc/xy_sch_8-14_mar_09.png

And his week during spring break is not filled out because it says he's
still going to class.

Otherwise, to figure out what times work for training/sever installation,
fill out the whenisgd:

http://whenisgood.net/MXzffp

and view results

http://whenisgood.net/MXzffp/results/vUzfsN