[OLPC_Boston] CFS deployment weekly meeting notes - XOs deploy in 2 weeks!

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Mar 6 19:58:48 EST 2009

We had our first 30-minute CFS deployment check-in on IRC tonight, with
a deliberately small "let's see if this works" attendance - will see if
we can start announcing meetings here so more people can attend.

The most exciting news is that the kids get their XOs in 2 weeks, so
next week is TESTING TIME. If you want to hammer on hardware with the
custom software builds and keys lovingly handcrafted by the IMSA
deployment team during their trip to Boston, the loop team (Katelyn and
MacKenzie) will be sending out test party details soon...

Logs and minutes:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School/Meetings

--Mel

PS: The tech teams from Olin have something approximating a status page,
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School/Tech, and are looking
for a bit of help:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cambridge_Friends_School/Tech#Immediate_help_needed