[OLPC_Boston] Fwd: Re: [IAEP] Introducing kids to Sugar

Katelyn Foley katelyn.foley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 13:55:59 EDT 2009

Hi Bernie and Boston,

We just finished a pilot program at the Cambridge Friends School that ran
from March to May (teacher training began in October). In the fall, we will
continue going to CFS to fine tune the XO's role in the classroom. I have
attached some sample lesson plans that we used as well as our final report.
The final report was completed as part of an independent study at the
Harvard School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.

These documents will be posted on our blog along with video clips after it
is up and running later in the summer. We'll email you all to let you know
when the website and blog are complete. Please let us know if you have
questions or comments.

Hope this helps!

Katelyn and MacKenzie