[OLPC_Boston] Sugar Meetings at GPA

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Wed Aug 26 22:34:03 EDT 2009

The Gardner School in Allston has offered to let us use their computer
room/library for meetings/hacking session from 6:30 to 8:30 pm on Tuesdays
or Thursdays.
I really like the idea of meeting in a child oriented space and the schools
mission is to be a community school and they are happy to help us.  There is
plenty of free parking near the school. Its near bus lines and walking
distance from the green line, and a longer walk from Harvard.  I hope
everyone will come!

http://www.rabbitnet.net/gpa/

We will also be running "Clubs" in the afternoons from 5pm to 6pm for kids
as part of their extended daycare.  We'll probably try to do that on the
same day.

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove