[OLPC_Boston] Meetings and Public Transport

alexanderjwei at earthlink.net alexanderjwei at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 25 14:15:16 EDT 2009

Dear Mathilda Hills:

	Good to hear from you, Mathilda.  I guess from the report you didn't make
the August Cosi meeting either; there were two other people instead.
	I confess that the Museum of Science would have been a little more
difficult to get to, although not impossible for me.  In any case,
apparently the idea fell through.

Alexander J.Wei