[OLPC_Boston] Olin OLPC Curriculum Team

Sandra Lam Sandra.Lam at students.olin.edu
Wed Oct 22 17:19:51 EDT 2008

Hello!

An Olin OLPC team would like to be the Curriculum team for OLPC.

We plan on visiting schools that use the XOs once a week for about an hour to see what kind of activities the children like to do with the XOs, and which ones they can learn from.  From this we would like to integrate the XO with the material they are learning in school to create activities the teachers can use in school.  This way the XO can be used to facilitate the learning of all different subjects in school.

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to contact me (Sandra Lam).  Thanks!

Sandra Lam