[OLPC_Boston] Event

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 14:24:03 EST 2008

OK, so next tues may not work, not sure what space we have available.
And time is short.  So I'm thinking of combining some of this with our
G1G1 launch party this sunday.

Can y'all come out from 7-11 sunday night?  Would you be able to bring
others out to say John Harvard's?  Katelyn : call me re: this and the
space when you have a moment.

SJ
617 529 4266